Steel belt furnace is mainly applied for reduction of Fe powder, Cu powder, Co powder, Ni powder, W powder, Mo powder, etc. It can also used for calcination of metal salt like cobalt formate and APT.Inquiry
Steel belt furnace is mainly applied for reduction of Fe powder, Cu powder, Co powder, Ni powder, W powder, Mo powder, etc. It can also used for calcination of metal salt like cobalt formate and APT.
1. Continuous production features low energy consumption and large production capacity.
2. The furnace without boat and dead corner ensures good temperature uniformity, complete reduction and high quality.
3. Steel belt reduction furnaces are configured with full automatic loading and unloading operation, which makes stable product quality and low labor force.
4. The furnace is equipped with gas recycle system, which can improve the gas efficiency and lower the gas consumption.
5. It has functions of remote control operation, remote malfunction diagnosis and remote program update functions.
Optional Configuration of Steel Belt Furnace
1. Refractory material: silicate aluminum fiber/alumina ceramic fiber/high alumina brick
2. Heater material: 0Cr21Al6Nb/0Cr27Al7Mo2
3. Muffle material: SUS304/SUS310S/SiC+SiN
4. Sealing type: gas curtain+fire curtain sealing/water sealing
5. Operation panel: simulation screen/touch screen/industrial computer
6. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
7. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
8. Thermocouple: C type/K type/N type
9. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
10. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
Specifications of Steel Belt Furnace
|Belt Size (mm)||610||1220||1500|
|Heating zone of steel belt reduction furnaces||5||6||1|
|Heating chamber length (mm||6000||10000||17000|
|Temperature Uniformity (°C)||±5||±5||±5|
|Heating Power (kW)||180||450||900|
|Total Size (L×W×H)(mm)||21000 × 1900 × 2300||30000 × 2800 × 2600||45000 × 3400 × 2800|
|The above specifications are defined according to Fe powder reduction process. The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.|
Founded in 1999, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials & Equipments) is located in Muyun Industrial Zone, with an area of 100,000 m2. ACME is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of industry heating equipment for new material and energy.