Rotary furnace is mainly used for metal salt calcination and metal oxide reduction process, such as APT calcination, blue tungsten reduction, etc.Inquiry
Rotary furnace is mainly used for metal salt calcination and metal oxide reduction process, such as APT calcination, blue tungsten reduction, etc.
1. The rotary reduction furnaces use rotary tube which will result in good powder fluidity.
2. The intermittent loading and unloading type assures good sealing performance and low gas consumption with gas recycling.
3. Full automatic loading and unloading is available, which assures stable product quality and low labor force.
4. Furnace has the functions of remote control operation, remote malfunction diagnosis and remote program update functions.
Optional Configuration of Rotary Furnace
1. Refractory material: silicate aluminum fiber/alumina ceramic fiber/high alumina brick
2. Heater material: 0Cr21Al6Nb, 0Cr27Al7Mo2
3. Tube material: SUS304/SUS310S/RA330/RA600
4. Sealing type: fill sealing/graphite+metal sealing
5. Loading type: vacuum feeding/vibration feeding/manual feeding
6. Operation panel: simulation screen/touch screen/industrial computer
7. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
8. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
9. Thermocouple: C type/S type/N type
10. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
11. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
Specifications of High Temperature Rotary Calcination/Reduction Furnace
|Tube diameter (mm)||400||600||800|
|Heating chamber length (mm)||5600||6500||8000|
|Temperature Uniformity (°C)||±5||±5||±5|
|Heating method||Electric/ natural gas|
|Process gas of rotary reduction furnaces||Ar/N2/H2/NH3|
|Total size L×W×H (mm)||12000 × 4000 × 4000||14000 × 5000 × 4500||16500 × 5500 × 4500|
|The above specifications are defined according to tungsten powder reduction process. These specifications can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.|
Founded in 1999, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials & Equipments) is located in Muyun Industrial Zone, with an area of 100,000 m2. ACME is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of industry heating equipment for new material and energy.