It is used for vacuum oil quenching of materials like alloy steel, high speed steel, super high strength steel, M300 steel and etc. It is specially suitable for vacuum heat treatment of long rod type parts, plate type parts, long axle parts, landing gears and similar large size parts. The jobs treated by the furnace have little deformation and good structure.Inquiry
It is used for vacuum oil quenching of materials like alloy steel, high speed steel, super high strength steel, M300 steel and etc. It is specially suitable for vacuum heat treatment of long rod type parts, plate type parts, long axle parts, landing gears and similar large size parts. The jobs treated by the furnace have little deformation and good structure.
1. Vertical double chamber. User can choose the Vertical structural moving type and layout according to their own requirements.
2. Excellent temperature uniformity realized by octagon-shaped furnace hearth.
3. The inner material trolley has frequency converting function. It has a stable transportation speed with "full-fast-slow"steps, which makes the transportation time very short.
4. Protective gas can be put into the furnace to minimize the oil evaporation and ensure a fast cooling speed in the gas quenching process.
5. The vertical gas cooling oil quenching furnace has vertical twin chambers, user can choose the vertical structural moving type and layout according to their own requirements.
6. High volume oil tank and hot oil cooling by external circulation and heat exchanger, achieving has a better cooling effect.
7. Two cooling types, oil stirring and oil injection cooling, are used for various kinds of products, which makes the product have less deformation.
8. It is suitable for oil quench of long rod like aircraft landing gear M300 material with large loading capability and high efficiency.
Optional Configuration of Vertical Gas Cooling Oil Quenching Furnace
1. Double chamber vertical structure: integral type/movable heating chamber type/movable oil tank type
2. Quenching oil stirring type: paddle stirring/nozzle jetting/both of the two types
3. Hot Zone: Graphite elements and graphite felt heat insulation/Nichrome heating elements and stainless steel heat insulation/Molybdenum heating elements and metal heat insulation
4. Vacuum pump unit and vacuum gauge: Abroad brand/high-quality Chinese brand
5. Vacuum degree: High vacuum/medium vacuum
6. PLC: OMRON/Siemens/Mitsubishi
7. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM/Honeywell
8. Thermocouple: S type, K type, N type
9. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen
10. Electric components: High-quality Chinese brand/Schneider/Siemens
Vertical Twin Chamber Vacuum Gas Cooling Oil Quenching Furnace
|Effective hot zone size Φ D×H (mm)||Φ800 × 1200||Φ1000 × 1500||Φ1200 × 1800||Φ1500 × 2500||Φ1800 × 3000|
|Load capacity of vacuum twin chamber oil quench furnace (kg)||600||1000||1200||2000||2500|
|Heating Power (kW)||240||330||450||570||750|
|Temperature Uniformity (°C)||±5||±5||±5||±5||±5|
|Vacuum degree (Pa)||4 × 10-1||4 × 10-1||4 × 10-1||4 × 10-1||4 × 10-1|
|4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4||4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4||4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4||4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4||4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4|
|Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h)||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26||≤0.26|
|Transportation time (S)||≤20||≤36||≤45||≤60||≤72|
|Oil tank volume (L)||5000||98000||11000||180000||240000|
|Cooling gas (99.995%)||N2/Ar||N2/Ar||N2/Ar||N2/Ar||N2/Ar|
|Gas cooling pressure (bar)||2||2||2||2||2|
Founded in 1999, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials & Equipments) is located in Muyun Industrial Zone, with an area of 100,000 m2. ACME is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of industry heating equipment for new material and energy.