Pusher type furnace is mainly suitable for metal powder (like tungsten, moly, etc) reduction and powder metallurgy part sintering.Inquiry
Pusher type furnace is mainly suitable for metal powder (like tungsten, moly, etc) reduction and powder metallurgy part sintering.
1. Multiple tube heating assures good temperature uniformity and large production capacity.
2. The intermittent loading and unloading type assures good sealing performance and low gas consumption.
3. Pusher furnaces are configured with full automatic boat charging, boat pushing, unloading and boat dumping service, which ensures stable quality and low labor force.
4. Furnace has the functions of remote control operation, remote malfunction diagnosis and remote program update functions.
Optional Configuration of Pusher Type Furnace
1. Refractory material: silicate aluminum fiber/alumina ceramic fiber/high alumina brick
2. Heater material: 0Cr21Al6Nb, 0Cr27Al7Mo2
3. Muffle material: SUS304/SUS310S/RA330/RA600/ZG45Cr28Ni48W5Si2
4. Pusher type: pneumatic/hydraulic/mechanical
5. Loading and unloading: automatic loading and unloading/manual loading and unloading with automatic boat push
6. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
7. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
8. Thermocouple: C type/S type/N type
9. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
10. Operation panel: simulation screen/touch screen/industrial computer
11. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
Specifications of Pusher Type Reduction Furnace
|Muffle size W×H (mm)||300 × 70||300 × 70||300 × 70|
|Heating zone||5||4 belt 8 zone||5 belt 10 zone|
|Heating zone length (mm)||7300||6000||7500|
|Temperature uniformity (°C)||±5||±5||±5|
|Heating power (kW)||180||220||260|
|Process gas of pusher furnaces||Ar/N2/H2||Ar/N2/H2||Ar/N2/H2|
|Total size L×W×H(mm)||13500 × 1900 × 1600||12000 × 2200 × 2000||13600 × 2200 × 2000|
|The above specifications are defined according to tungsten powder reduction process. These specifications can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.|
Founded in 1999, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials & Equipments) is located in Muyun Industrial Zone, with an area of 100,000 m2. ACME is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of industry heating equipment for new material and energy.