Automatic carburizing furnace is mainly used for carburizing of tungsten powder, reduction of metal powders, sintering of tungsten copper alloy and sintering of tungsten and moly heavy alloy.Inquiry
Automatic carburizing furnace is mainly used for carburizing of tungsten powder, reduction of metal powders, sintering of tungsten copper alloy and sintering of tungsten and moly heavy alloy.
1. The furnace uses special designed moly heating component, which features high temperature and long service life.
2. The intermittent loading and unloading type assures good sealing performance and low gas consumption.
3. Automatic carburizing tube furnace is configured with full automatic boat charging, boat pushing, unloading and boat dumping service, which ensures stable quality and low labor force.
4. Furnace has the functions of remote control operation, remote malfunction diagnosis and remote program update functions.
Optional Configuration of Automatic Carburizing Furnace
1. Refractory material: alumina brick/silicate aluminum fiber/ceramic fiber felt
2. Heater material: high temperature moly doped with La alloy
3. Muffle material: aluminum oxide ceramics
4. Process gas control: Volume/mass flow-meter, manual value/auto value, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
5. Operation panel: simulation screen/touch screen/industrial computer
6. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
7. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
8. Thermocouple: C type(tungsten sheath/Moly sheath/ceramic sheath)
9. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
10. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
Specification of Automatic High Temperature Sinter/Carburizing/Graphitization Furnace
|Muffle size (W×H) (mm)||150 × 230||300 × 160||300 × 230|
|Heating zone of automatic carburizing tube furnace||3||3||6|
|Heating chamber length||3200||3200||6400|
|Heating power (kW)||120||150||360|
|The above specifications are defied according to tungsten powder carburizing process. These specifications can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.|
Founded in 1999, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials & Equipments) is located in Muyun Industrial Zone, with an area of 100,000 m2. ACME is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of industry heating equipment for new material and energy.