Mesh belt sinter furnace is mainly used for high temperature sinter of powder metallurgy ferrous and copper parts, such as oil bearing, gear, clutch plate, bushing, sleeve, etc.Inquiry
Mesh belt sinter furnace is mainly used for high temperature sinter of powder metallurgy ferrous and copper parts, such as oil bearing, gear, clutch plate, bushing, sleeve, etc.
1. The furnace is configured with RBO rapid binder removal system as required.
2. Module type heating element is used , which is convenient for maintenance and replacement without stop the furnace.
2. All fiber refractory structure guarantees faster heating rate and less energy consumption.
3. Mesh belt sintering furnace uses hanging roof structure, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement of muffle.
4. Fast cooling system is available that is mainly for hardening the ferrous material.
5. It has functions of remote control operation, remote malfunction diagnosis and remote program update functions.
Optional Configuration of Mesh Belt Sinter Furnace
1. Refractory material: silicate aluminum fiber/ceramic fiber felt
2. Heater material: 0Cr21Al6Nb, 0Cr27Al7Mo2
3. Muffle material: SiC+SiN/heat resistant steel
4. Mesh belt material: SUS310S, SUS314, SUS304
5. Process gas control: Volume/mass flow-meter, manual value/auto value, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
6. Operation panel: simulation screen/touch screen/industrial computer
7. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
8. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
9. Thermocouple: C type/K type/N type (tungsten sheath/Moly sheath/ceramic sheath)
10. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
11. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
Specifications of Mesh Belt Sinter Furnace
|Heating zone length (mm)||4000+5200||4500+5600||4600+6000|
|Temperature Uniformity (°C)||±5||±5||±5|
|Heating Power (kW)||120||250||320|
|Process gas of mesh belt sintering furnace||N2/3H2+N2/H2/CH4||N2/3H2+N2/H2/CH4||N2/3H2+N2/H2/CH4|
|Gas consumption (m³/h)||15||20||30|
|Total size L×W×H (mm)||21000 × 1500 × 1800||23500 × 1700 × 1900||23500 × 1900 × 2000|
|The above specifications are defined according to ferrous part sinter. The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.|
Founded in 1999, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials & Equipments) is located in Muyun Industrial Zone, with an area of 100,000 m2. ACME is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of industry heating equipment for new material and energy.