High vacuum sintering furnace is mainly applied for sintering processes of tungsten alloy, magnetic, heavy alloy, moly alloy, cemented carbide and ZrO blacken treatment.Inquiry
High vacuum sintering furnace is mainly applied for sintering processes of tungsten alloy, magnetic, heavy alloy, moly alloy, cemented carbide and ZrO blacken treatment.
1. The furnace uses special hot zone structure and heating element design, which features temperature uniformity.
2. It adopts advanced refractory structure and materials, which features good insulation performance and less heat absorption. It can save more than 20% energy compare previous design.
3. The touch screen operation and PLC central control are adopted to make the operation simple and reliable.
4. Vacuum sinter furnace has functions of slow vacuum, vacuum sinter, minor positive pressure sinter and partial pressure sinter.
5. The vacuum sintering furnace has the functions of over temperature and over pressure fault alarm, mechanical automatic pressure protection and interlocking, which forms a highly safe furnace.
6. It has remote control operation, remote malfunction diagnosis and remote program update functions.
Optional Configuration of Vacuum Sinter Furnace
1.Furnace door: Hinge turning type, manual tight/auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: All carbon steel/Inner layer stainless steel/Total stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: Soft carbon felt+Hard composite felt /all hard composite carbon felt
4.Heater material: isostatic press graphite/molybdenum-lanthanum alloy/tungsten alloy
5. Process gas control: Volume/mass flow-meter, manual value/auto value, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
6. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/Chinese brand
7. Load truck: roller type/fork type
8. Operation panel: simulation screen/touch screen/industrial computer
9. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
10. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
11. Thermocouple: C type(tungsten sheath/Moly sheath/ceramic sheath)
12. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
13. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
Specifications of High Vacuum Sintering Furnace
|Working Zone Size (W×H×L)(mm)||200 × 200 × 300||400 × 400 × 1200||600 × 600 × 1200||800 × 800 × 1200|
|Max.Weight (kg) (not mean actual load weight)||30||300||600||1000|
|Max.temperature of vacuum sintering furnace (°C)||1550||1550||1550||1550|
|Temperature Uniformity (°C)||±3||±3||±5||±5|
|Heating Power (kW)||45||90||180||270|
|Ultimate Vacuum (Pa)||2×10-3||2×10-3||2×10-3||2×10-3|
|Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h)||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67|
|The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.|
Founded in 1999, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials & Equipments) is located in Muyun Industrial Zone, with an area of 100,000 m2. ACME is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of industry heating equipment for new material and energy.