Vacuum debinding and sinter furnace is mainly suitable for debinding and sinter process of tungsten alloy, heavy alloy, moly alloy, titanium alloy and cemented carbide materials. The vacuum debinding sitering furnace is used for PEG, paraffin and rubber binder removing. It can also do vacuum sinter, partial pressure sinter and minor pressure sinter processes.Inquiry
Vacuum debinding and sinter furnace is mainly suitable for debinding and sinter process of tungsten alloy, heavy alloy, moly alloy, titanium alloy and cemented carbide materials. The vacuum debinding sitering furnace is used for PEG, paraffin and rubber binder removing. It can also do vacuum sinter, partial pressure sinter and minor pressure sinter processes.
1. Special designed debinding muffle is adopted with good sealing and complete bind removable, preventing inside components pollution.
2. It has functions of slow vacuum, vacuum pre-sinter, minor negative pressure debinding, TOWAC debinding and minor positive pressure debinding.
3. The furnace adopts advanced refractory structure and materials, which features good insulation performance and less heat absorption. It can save more than 20% energy compare o previous design.
4. Vacuum debinding and sinter furnace works by using touch screen operation and PLC central control, which makes the operation simple and reliable.
5. The vacuum debinding sitering furnace uses special hot zone structure and heating element design, assuring good temperature uniformity.
6.The furnace has the functions of over temperature and over pressure fault alarm, mechanical automatic pressure protection and interlocking, which forms a highly safe furnace.
7. It has remote control operation, remote malfunction diagnosis and remote program update functions.
Optional Configuration of Vacuum Debinding and Sinter Furnace
1. Furnace door: hinge turning type, manual tight/auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: All carbon steel/Inner layer stainless steel/Total stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: Soft carbon felt+Hard composite felt/all hard composite felt
4. Heater material: isostatic press graphite
5. 5.Muffle material: fine size graphite/ isostatic press graphite
6. Process gas control: Volume/mass flow-meter, manual value/auto value, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
7. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/Chinese brand
8. Load truck: roller type/fork type
9. Operation panel: simulation screen/touch screen/industrial computer
10. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
11. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
12. Thermocouple: C type(tungsten sheath/Moly sheath/ceramic sheath)
13. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
14. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
Specifications of Vacuum Debinding and Sinter Furnace
|Working Zone Size W×H×L (mm)||300 × 300 × 600||400 × 400 × 800||400 × 400 × 1500||500 × 500 × 2000|
|Max.Weight(kg) (not mean actual load weight)||100||200||400||900|
|Temperature Uniformity (°C)||±4||±4||±5||±5|
|Heating Power (kW)||75||90||120||220|
|Ultimate Vacuum (Pa)||1||1||1||1|
|Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h)||≤0.67||≤0.67||≤0.67||≤0.67|
|The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.|
Founded in 1999, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials & Equipments) is located in Muyun Industrial Zone, with an area of 100,000 m2. ACME is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of industry heating equipment for new material and energy.