Pressure Infiltration furnace is used for cooper and tungsten alloy vacuum infiltration, and for vacuum sintering and pressure sintering of heavy alloy, moly alloy and cemented carbide.Inquiry
Pressure Infiltration furnace is used for cooper and tungsten alloy vacuum infiltration, and for vacuum sintering and pressure sintering of heavy alloy, moly alloy and cemented carbide.
1. The furnace adopts special hot zone structure and heating element design, which features good temperature uniformity.
2. Special designed debinding muffle is adopted with good sealing and complete bind removable, preventing inside components pollution.
3.Pressure infiltration furnace has functions of slow vacuum, minor positive pressure sinter, partial pressure sinter, pressure sinter, minor negative pressure debinding and minor positive pressure debinding.
4. The Pressure Infiltration Furnace adopts advanced refractory structure and materials, which features good insulation performance and less heat absorption. It can save more than 20% energy compare to previous design.
5. The touch screen operation and PLC central control are used to make the operation simple and reliable.
6. The furnace has the functions of over temperature and over pressure fault alarm, mechanical automatic pressure protection and interlocking, which forms a highly safe furnace.
7. It has remote control operation, remote malfunction diagnosis and remote program update functions.
Optional Configuration of Pressure Sinter Furnace
1.Furnace door: Hinge turning type, auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: All carbon steel/Inner layer stainless steel/Total stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: all hard composite felt /Hard composite carbon felt +CFC
4.Heater material: isostatic press graphite
5. Muffle material: fine size graphite
6. Process gas control: Volume/mass flow-meter, manual value/auto value, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
7. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/Chinese brand
8. Load truck: roller type/fork type
9. Operation panel: simulation screen/touch screen/industrial computer
10. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
11. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
12. Thermocouple: C type(tungsten sheath/Moly sheath/ceramic sheath)
13. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
14. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
Specifications of Pressure Infiltration Furnace
|Working Zone Size (W×H×L)(mm)||400 × 400 × 800||500 × 500 × 1300|
|Max. Weight (kg) (not mean actual load weight)||250||500|
|Temperature uniformity under vacuum (°C)||±5||±5|
|Temperature uniformity under pressure (°C)||±10||±10|
|Heating power of Pressure sinter-hip furnace (kW)||150||300|
|Ultimate Vacuum (Pa)||2||2|
|Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h)||0.67||0.67|
|Process gas (bar)||Ar/N2/H2||Ar/N2/H2|
|The above specifications are defined according to cemented carbide part. The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.|
Founded in 1999, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials & Equipments) is located in Muyun Industrial Zone, with an area of 100,000 m2. ACME is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of industry heating equipment for new material and energy.