Multi-tube furnace is mainly used for metal powder (like tungsten, moly, etc) reduction.Inquiry
Multi-tube furnace is mainly used for metal powder (like tungsten, moly, etc) reduction.
1. Multiple tube heating guarantees good temperature uniformity and large production capacity.
2. Round tube assures less deformation and smooth loading and unloading.
3. The intermittent loading and unloading type assures good sealing performance and low gas consumption with gas recycling.
4. Pusher furnaces are configured with full automatic boat charging, boat pushing, unloading and boat dumping service, which ensures stable quality and low labor force.
5. Multi-tube reduction furnaces have the functions of remote control operation, remote malfunction diagnosis and remote program update functions.
Optional Configuration of 18-Tube Automatic Reduction Furnace
Refractory material: silicate aluminum fiber/alumina ceramic fiber/high alumina brick
2. Tube material: SUS304/SUS310S/RA330/RA600/ZG45Cr28Ni48W5Si2
3. Pusher type: Automatic manipulator
4. Loading and unloading: automatic loading and unloading/manual loading and unloading with automatic boat push
6. Temperature controller: Jumo/EUROTHERM
7. Thermocouple: S type
8. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
9. Operation panel: Industrial computer
10. Electric components: Schneider/Siemens
Full-Automatic, Intelligent 18-Tube Reduction Furnace
|Muffle inner diameter (mm)||140||140||140|
|Heating zone of multi-tube reduction furnaces||6 zones||6 zones||6 zones|
|Heating chamber length(mm)||8300||8300||8300|
|Temperature Uniformity (°C)||±5||±5||±5|
|Heating method||Electric/ Natural Gas|
|The above specifications are defined according to tungsten powder reduction process. These specifications can be adjusted in accordance with different materials. The above specifications is not the final acceptance parameter which should be defined in the technical agreement and contract.|
Founded in 1999, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials & Equipments) is located in Muyun Industrial Zone, with an area of 100,000 m2. ACME is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of industry heating equipment for new material and energy.