Furnace is used for material CVD/CVI treatment by using hydrocarbon gases (like C3H6,CH4 ) . It has both horizontal and vertical structures.Inquiry
Furnace is used for material CVD/CVI treatment by using hydrocarbon gases (like C3H6,CH4 ) . It has both horizontal and vertical structures.
Application: C/C composite brake disc, crucible, mold and etc.
1. Using multiple temperature control zones, great temperature uniformity;
2. Special designed deposition chamber with good sealing effect and great anti-contamination performance;
3. Using multiple deposition channels with uniformity gas flow, without deposition dead corner and perfect deposition surface;
4. It has treatment for the tar, solid dust and organic gases during the deposition process.
Optional Configuration of CVD Furnace
1. Furnace door: screw/hydraulic/manual elevation type; swing opening/parallel opening(large size furnace door); manual tight/auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: all carbon steel/inner layer stainless steel/all stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: soft carbon felt/soft graphite felt/rigid composite felt/ CFC
4. Heating element and muffle: isostatic press graphite/high purity, strength and density graphite/fine size graphite
5. Process gas system: volume/mass flow-meter;
6. Thermocouple: K type/N type/C type/S type
Specifications of CVD Furnace
Working Zone Size
(W × H × L) (mm)
|Max. Temperature (°C)||Temperature Uniformity (°C)||Ultimate Vacuum (Pa)||Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h)|
|HCVD-060609-C||600 × 600 × 900||1500||±7.5||1-100||0.67|
|HCVD-101015-C||1000 × 1000 × 1500||1500||±7.5||1-100||0.67|
|The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.|
Founded in 1999, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials & Equipments) is located in Muyun Industrial Zone, with an area of 100,000 m2. ACME is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of industry heating equipment for new material and energy.