Furnace used for anti-oxidation coating, matrix material character change and etc. by using Silicohydride gas source. It has both horizontal and vertical structures.Inquiry
Furnace used for anti-oxidation coating, matrix material character change and etc. by using Silicohydride gas source. It has both horizontal and vertical structures.
Application: SiC coating for C/C composite material, SiC coating for graphite, SiC, BN and ZrC coating for fiber and etc.
1. Using the most advanced control technology, it can precise control the MTS flow and pressure, the deposition flow is stable and pressure fluctuate in narrow range;
2. Special designed deposition chamber with good sealing effect and great anti-contamination performance;
3. Using multiple deposition channels with uniformity gas flow, without deposition dead corner and perfect deposition surface;
4. It has treatment for the high corrosive gas, flammable and explosive gas , solid dust and low melting point sticky materials during the deposition process;
5. Using newly designed corrosion resistant vacuum pump which has long continuous working hours and low maintenance rate.
Optional Configuration of CVD Furnace
1. Furnace door: screw/hydraulic/manual elevation type;swing opening/parallel opening(large size furnace door); manual tight/ auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: all carbon steel/inner layer stainless steel/all stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: soft carbon felt/soft graphite felt/rigid composite felt/CFC
4. Heating element and muffle: isostatic press graphite/high purity, strength and density graphite/fine size graphite
5. Process gas system: volume/mass flow-meter
6.Thermocouple: K type/N type/C type/S type
Specifications of CVD Furnace
Working Zone Size
(W × H × L) (mm)
|Max. Temperature (°C)||Temperature Uniformity (°C)||Ultimate Vacuum (Pa)||Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h)|
|HCVD-060609-SiC||600 × 600 × 900||1500||±7.5||1-100||0.67|
|HCVD-101015-SiC||1000 × 1000 × 1500||1500||±7.5||1-100||0.67|
|The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.|
Founded in 1999, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials & Equipments) is located in Muyun Industrial Zone, with an area of 100,000 m2. ACME is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of industry heating equipment for new material and energy.