This furnace is used for low temperature and high temperature carbonization of composite materials. It can also be used for debinding and sintering of special materials under oxygen atmosphere. It has both horizontal and vertical structures.Inquiry
This furnace is used for low temperature and high temperature carbonization of composite materials. It can also be used for debinding and sintering of special materials under oxygen atmosphere. It has both horizontal and vertical structures.
High temperature carbonization: Using graphite heating element, the max. temperature can reach above 1600℃.
Low temperature carbonization: Using all metal hot zone, the max. temperature is 1100℃.
Application: It is used for carbonization and pyrolysis of carbon fiber insulation materials, C/C composite and etc.
1. Using multiple temperature control zones, great temperature uniformity;
2. It configured with external forced cooling system to shorten the production cycle;
3. Using positive or negative pressure carbonization process;
4. It has treatment for the tar, solid dust and exhaust gases during the carbonization process;
5. Using all metal high temperature muffle, it can work in oxygen, and has great anti-contamination feature, it can also working in various gases and conditions.
Optional Configuration of Vacuum Carbonization Furnace
1. Furnace door: screw/hydraulic/manual elevation type; swing opening/parallel opening(large size furnace door); manual tight/ auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel：all carbon steel/inner layer stainless steel/all stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone：Refractory brick+ceramic fiber/soft carbon felt+Rigid board
4. Heating element：Ni-Cr；Fe-Cr-Al；Fe-Cr-Al-Nb；Fe-Cr-Al-Mo/ Graphite
6. Process gas system：volume/mass flow-meter
7. Thermocouple：K type/N type/C type/S type
Specifications of Vacuum Carbonization Furnace
Working Zone Size
(W × H × L) (mm)
|Max. Temperature (°C)||Temperature Uniformity (°C)||Ultimate Vacuum (Pa)||Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h)|
|HVC-060609||600 × 600 × 900||1500||±7.5||1-100||2|
|HVC-101015||1000 × 1000 × 1500||1500||±10||1-100||2|
|The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.|
Founded in 1999, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials & Equipments) is located in Muyun Industrial Zone, with an area of 100,000 m2. ACME is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of industry heating equipment for new material and energy.